If you are human, leave this field blank.
KNOWLEDGE - What is required through formal learning and applied within the business environment
1. Understand how organisational strategy is developed. 2. Know how to translate goals into deliverable action.s 3. Know how to manage change within the team. 4. Know how to manage resource within the team. 5. Understand data management and the use of different technologies in business.
1. Understand the project lifecycle and roles.
2. Know how to manage project, resources and risks.
3. Know how to use project management tools.
4. Know how to plan, organise and manage resources and risk.
1. Understand financial management processes and compliance procedures within the organisation.
2. Know how to deliver value for money.
3. Know how to monitor and control budgets.
4. Apply organisational governance and compliance requirements to ensure effective budget controls.
1. Understand the different forms of communication and their application.
2. Know how to chair meetings.
3. Know how to provide constructive feedback and hold difficult conversations.
1. Understand different leadership styles.
2. Understand the benefits of coaching to support people and improve performance.
3. Understand organisational culture, equality & diversity.
1. Understand people and team management models including team dynamics and motivation techniques.
2. Understand how to use HR Systems and legal requirements.
3. Understand performance management techniques including setting goals, conducting appraisals, absence management etc.
4. Absence management, providing constructive feedback, and recognising achievement and good behaviour.
1. Understand approaches to stakeholder and customer management including engagement approaches.
2. Understand emotional Intelligence.
3. Understand how to manage conflict.
4. Understand how to facilitate cross team working.
Awareness of Self & Others
1. Know how to be self-aware.
2. Understand inclusivity and unconscious bias.
3. Understand different learning styles understand feedback mechanisms .
4. Understand emotional intelligence.
Management of Self
1. Know how to manage time and prioritise activities.
2. Know how to undertake forward planning.
1. Understand different problem solving and decision-making techniques.
2. Know how to analyse data to inform decision making processes.
SKILLS - What is required through acquisition and demonstration evidenced through learner’s continuous professional development
1. Be able to deliver against an operational plan.
2. Be able to organise, prioritise and allocate work.
3. Be able to effectively use available resources.
4. Be able to collate and analyse data and produce reports.
5. Be able to adapt to change, identifying challenges and solutions.
1. Be able to use relevant project management tools.
2. Be able to monitor progress against project plan and take corrective actions to ensure project delivery.
1. Be able to communicate effectively and regularly using verbal, written and digital channels.
2. Be able to chair meetings to achieve outcomes.
3. Be able to present to team and management.
4. Use active listening.
5. Be able to provide constructive feedback.
1. Be able to communicate organisational and team purpose.
2. Be able to adapt own style to suit audience.
3. Be able to support the development of the team through role modelling values and behaviours, coaching and mentoring and the management of change.
1. Be able to build a high performing team by supporting and developing and motivating individuals.
2. Be able to set operational and personal goals and objectives.
3. Be able to monitor progress of goals and objectives.
1. Be able to build trust with and across the team.
2. Be able to effectively negotiate and influence.
3. Be able to manage conflict.
4. Be able to give feedback to the team and more widely.
5. Be able to Identify and share good practice.
6. Be able to build relationships with customers and manage these effectively.
Awareness of Self
1. Be able to reflect on own performance, identifying and acting on learning and development needs.
2. Be able to apply learning from feedback gained.
Management of Self
1. Be able to create an effective personal development plan.
2. Be able to use time management techniques to effectively manage workload and pressure.
1. Be able to utilise data to support decision making
2. Be able to use effective problem-solving techniques to make decisions
3. Be able to use information from the team and others to solve problems and make decisions
4. Be able to escalate issues where necessary
BEHAVIOURS - What is required through development of behaviours in the workplace
1. Drive to achieve in all aspects of work.
2. Demonstrates resilience and accountability.
3. Determination when managing difficult situations.
1. Open, approachable, authentic and able to build trust with others.
2. Seeks view of others.
1. Flexible to the needs of the organisation.
2. Is creative, innovative and enterprising when seeking solutions to business needs.
3. Positive and adaptable, responds well to feedback and need for change.
1. Sets an example and is fair, consistent and impartial.
2. Open and honest.
3. Operates within organisational values.