Our programmes can range from year-long modular learning through to one day practical intervention, all of these are supported by group coaching or one to one.
At Fuel Learning we ensure that each individual leaves with the essential management toolkit, these are the things they need to understand what is expected of them uniquely in their business and how they can align to that and demonstrate it.
We help managers to understand their natural management style, recognise when it’s useful to adapt and when it’s not. We explain how to communicate the important messages of the business, whether that be on an individual basis or across an organisation; then how to build, organise and develop their teams, so that they can focus on being a manager and allowing others to flourish and succeed.
Fuel Learning at a glance:
- We work with some of the world’s leading companies
- We have vast experience in both the public and private sector
- Our management training programmes are designed around you
- Virtual workshops are available for each programme
- Thousands of managers trained since 2009
- E-learning platform available via Fuel Hub
- Practical, engaging and enjoyable learning throughout
- Each management programme is designed to be 100% fit for purpose
Common management training programme subjects:
At Fuel Learning we work to build a management training programme around your business and exacting requirements. No one programme is the same, but here are just some of the subjects covered on in our recent programmes:
- Stress Management Training
- Time management training
- Project Management training
- Management Skills Training
- Communication Skills Training
- How to Initiate and handle challenging conversations.
- Industrial Relations Masterclass
and many more.
Our facilitators are all hugely experienced, often with over 15 to 20 years in the L&D industry. They are experts at delivering engaging content to groups online and face to face. Unlike many learning and development providers, all of our facilitators are in-house, providing a more consistent and personalised experience for every Fuel client.
Can your programmes be paired with recognised accreditations?
Yes they can, we can offer formal management and leadership qualifications or accreditations as part of our management programmes, including from the CMI and ILM. We will work with you every step of the way to find the right qualification and to set out the work required.
Which management roles can benefit from our management training?
Managers and leaders of all levels of seniority have benefited from our management training programmes.
We regularly train: site managers, senior managers, HR managers, first-line managers, middle managers, to name just a few.