APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMMES OVERVIEW
FOCUSED ON WORK-BASED APPLICATION TASKS
FOCUS ON BLENDED LEARNING
ACCREDITED THROUGH THE CHARTERED MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (CMI)
PLANNED 20% OFF THE JOB
A WIDE RANGE OF TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
CLEAR, MONETISED RETURN-ON-INVESTMENT MEASUREMENTS
- Immediate return on investment
- Protected time during work hours to attend and apply learning
- Creation of a digital portfolio to evidence learning application
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to support your learning
- Typically 14 – 18 months duration
- Results driven project to support learning application
- Interactive workshop style programme
- Real workplace application tools
The Level 3 Apprenticeship (Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship) aims to provide a comprehensive set of essential management and leadership skills, knowledge and behaviours required by a first line manager to achieve results through organised, structured and focus teams and individuals.
The Fuel Learning Level 5 programme (Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship) gives Operational and Departmental managers the required skills, knowledge and confidence to be able to successfully drive the business results in an ever changing environment.
OUR SUCCESS RATES
We have 100% End Point Assessment success with the majority of our learners achieving the highest grade of distinction. Our functional skills results were nearly twice as good as the national average.
*data recorded as of October 2022
As part of our leadership and management apprenticeships, participants will have access to the Fuel Hub; an intuitive, web-based system for participants to access essential learning material, information, documentation and complete their portfolio of work.
If an apprenticeship participant does not hold a GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and maths, they will be required to complete and achieve a Functional Skills level 2 qualification in English and/or maths. This also applies to those that have previously achieved English and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent) but are unable to provide certificates.
Fuel’s Functional Skills team will support all participants from their initial assessment through to final examinations. To see more please visit our Functional Skills page.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
In addition to achieving a nationally recognised Level 3 and 5 Apprenticeship Certificate, all participants will have the opportunity to achieve a Level 3 or 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management from either the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or the Institute for Leadership and Management (ILM).
The level 3 and 5 Diploma’s are internationally recognised standards of professional management and the level 5 is the equivalent of a foundation degree.
The work based application tasks the participants complete as part of the apprenticeship programme are used in the portfolio for the Diploma. There are just a few additional tasks required to complete the Diploma.
The benefits to participants of achieving a Diploma can include:
- Access to ManagementDirect – the CMI digital learning resource portal
- Professional membership of CMI or ILM
- Foundation Charter Status for level 3 – a professional standard which can be built on to achieve a Chartered Degree in Leadership and Management
- Full Chartered Status for level 5
- A network of future leaders through CMI and ILM events.
The Fuel team will guide and support participants completing the Diploma as part of the apprenticeship programme.
At Fuel Learning “Apprentices gain new knowledge of management theories, develop analytical skills and apply these in their workplaces to become better managers.”